Chakra Awakening Soap and Gua Sha Duo
Estimated Delivery:Dec 12 - Dec 16
Free Shipping : On all orders over INR 1000
1. Seven Chakra Soap
Our soaps are made from aloe vera and goat milk. We use coconut oil for extra nourishment. The pigments we use are absolutely safe for the skin. Each color symbolizes every chakra. It is as follows :
1)White ( Crown Chakra) Symbolizes: Knowledge, consciousness, fulfillment, spirituality
Location: Just above the top of the head
2) Purple (Third eye chakra): Symbolizes intuition, lucidity, meditation, and trust. Located between the eyebrows on the forehead
3) Blue ( Throat Chakra): Symbolizes communication, expression, creativity, and inspiration.
4) Green (Heart Chakra): symbolizes acceptance, love, compassion, sincerity
5) Yellow (Solar Plex Chakra): Symbolizes strength, personality, power, and determination.
6) Orange ( Sacral Chakra): Symbolizes sensuality, sexuality, pleasure, and sociability.
7) Red (Root Chakra): Symbolizes energy, stability, comfort, and safety.
2. Rose Quartz Mini Gua Sha
Gua sha helps to improve the function of the skin which helps to relax, strengthen, lift and tone the muscles of the face. It is a kind of exercise for your face to feel energized.
It tightens the skin and helps avoid deep lines and wrinkles.
Smoother, brighter and revitalizing the skin.
Helps reduce acne scars and pigmentation.
Aids in eliminating dark circles and puffiness around the face.
Aids in product penetration
Drains lymph fluids
HOW TO USE A GUA SHA?
Cleanse your face and apply a facial oil, serum, or moisturizer.
Warm your Gua Sha slightly by rubbing it between your hands. Use light pressure while gliding the Gua Sha tool on your face. Start by sweeping upward along the neck and sweep each part of the part 6-9 times separately. Blood circulation causes slight redness on the face. Stop using the Gua Sha if you feel any kind of pain in your face.
HOW TO USE A GUA SHA?
Cleanse your face and apply a facial oil, serum or moisturiser.
Warm your Gua Sha slightly by rubbing it between your hands. Use light pressure while gliding the Gua Sha tool on your face. Start by sweeping upward along the neck and sweep each part of the part 6-9 times separately. Blood circulation causes little redness on the face. Stop using the Gua Sha if you feel any kind of pain on your face.